CEO Sara Soulati, Sara Soulati EECP Method, Creator of Sara Soulati Health for Life Program
Sara Soulati's Bio:
Since 1996, I have worked in the field of EECP, Enhanced External Counterpulsation. I have combined this amazing therapy into the Sara Soulati EECP Method to help reverse and treat cardiovascular disease with EECP and my program, the patent-pending Sara Soulati Health for Life Program.
As founder of Global Cardio Care in 2002, I knew my mission was to save lives with a non-invasive, non-surgical therapy as an alternative to heart bypass procedures. EECP is FDA cleared and reimbursable by Medicare for a variety of conditions.
My program is a lifestyle modification program that helps
- Teach people about nutrition, exercise, using EECP for life and altering poor lifestyle choices to become vegan.
- Screens people for risk factors for disease so you know what your body is saying every day. We look at blood pressure, sugar, cholesterol, weight, diet, and so much more. We encourage smoking cessation, moderate exercise, and vegan/plant-based nutrition as lifestyle modification.
- Treatment with EECP every day for a minimum of 35 days and longer.
- Assessment with instant feedback to understand daily food choices and alter them for healthier lifestyle.
- Coaching with love is above all the most important aspect of my program, We love you, we hug you, we hold your hand, we give you the encouragement you need to take control of your lifestyle and live healthier with better choices. We are your champion; we are your coach, and you are the winner.
My experience is also in sports and how EECP helps with sports enhancement. I have trained with elite athletes and understand how EECP helps with endurance, sports recovery, and more.
In my two centers in Inglewood, California and West Los Angeles, I invite you to schedule a trial session of EECP so you can feel amazing. This therapy is also good for healthy individuals who want to focus on disease prevention. Call us at 310-412-8181 and let us know how you found us. We want to help save your life and prevent cardiovascular disease, diabetes, stroke, hypertension, peripheral vascular disease, and more.
Sara Soulati's Experience:
Inventor at Sara Soulati Health for Life Program with EECPJanuary 2005 - Present | Los Angeles
Inventor of the patent-pending Sara Soulati Health for Life Program, a proven lifestyle medicine program that reverses and treats cardiovascular disease and a variety of other illness featuring EECP therapy.
CEO & Founder at Global Cardio Care, Inc.January 2002 - Present | Los Angeles
I am the CEO and founder of Global Cardio Care, Inc. We are a physician practice management firm for practices delivering EECP therapy. We have two centers for people to come and practice health every day.
Clinical Director, Part Owner at Cardiac Renewal, Inc,February 1999 - October 2001 | Los Angeles
Managed EECP clinic for patients seeking alternative cardiovascular treatment for heart disease and prevention.
Sara Soulati's Education:
Cal State Long Beach1997 – 2000Bachelor of Arts, Medical AnthropolgyConcentration: biology and anthropology
Sara Soulati's Interests & Activities:
My mission is about health coaching with love, saving lives for those suffering from cardiovascular disease, ensuring that people have alternative therapy so they don't need heart-bypass surgery, and saving lives with EECP and the Sara Soulati Health for Life Program. I encourage and help coach people to become vegan because plant-based nutrition is part of lifestyle modification.